The Product Lead/Manager will serve as the main contact point for day-to-day project management and execution of VUS new digital product development.
Your role & responsibilities
- Be the main contact point of the product team and key stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure the actionable information and requirement flow is well planned and aligned.
- Directly supervise, train and mentor other Product Owners for their personal and professional development.
- Closely coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide the best and up-to-date and synchronized solution, ensuring product deliverables quality and all deadlines are met throughout the whole project life cycle.
Your skills & qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in product management and digital/mobile product development on the client side (in-house product).
- Demonstrated solid experience in leading complex projects to successfully ship digital products on time and to perfection (Digital product/features for end-users/consumers are highly preferred).
- Solid and hands-on experience in agile methodologies & other product development methodologies and strategic frameworks.
- Strong experience in product backlogs, PRD (product requirement docs) management and highly capable of prioritization to maintain a good balance between business value and technical complexity for the product development cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or Project Management related fields.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational, planning and time management skills
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- PMP and Scrum Master certificates are highly preferred.
Benefits for you
- Lunch allowance
- Social insurance, PIT: VUS will cover - 100% NET salary
- 100% salary during probation period
- Annual leave: 12 days, plus 1 day with 3 years seniority
- Year-end bonus: according to personal performance and company performance
- English class scholarship at VUS 100%
- Annual health check
- People engagement/ team building activities
VUS - Anh Văn Hội Việt Mỹ
Giáo dục, Công nghệ thông tin