Best About This Position
Skills To Be Good At
What You’re In Charge?
Project Management and Support
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 technical possibilities and limits as well as Gameloft Games constraints to ensure ads will bear the best performance possible for the user;
- Deep interest in everything high-tech; be able to update himself/herself with the latest hardware and software possibilities to find possible solutions and workarounds in ‘showstopper’ situations;
- Be able to apprehend complex technical issues and transcript them in layman’s terms for non-tech savvy people;
- Good understanding of digital advertising’s best practice; be able to suggest, pitch and convince an internal audience made of both production-oriented and business-related employees of the interest of developing specific formats internally;
- Be able to make/update plans with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones, taking into account task dependencies and targets to reach;
- Be the key contact of his/her projects; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely;
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (HQ Producer, Business teams…);
- Coordinate the RIM R&D team (Programmers) with Artists and Quality Assurance effectively in order to track project’s progression, team’s productivity, formats performance and quality;
- Coordinate Support Teams / External Stakeholders (Ads Server, Library Teams) to ensure the smooth implementation of missing and needed feature into Gameloft Games;
- Ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Build and introduce/present a ‘handover package’ of each new format to Rich Media Production teams in order for that department to be ready when developing Business requests for such format.
- Work with RIM R&D Senior Producer and other internal departments (Quality Assurance, Game Design, Artists, Hardware, Administration) to organize resources allocation for his/her projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team;
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team-members in order to propose new, innovative Ad Formats that match current mobile advertising trends AND would be appealing to Gameloft Games’ audience
- Coordinate the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
- Know team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best;
- Analyze in a proactive way team issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives;
- Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to control/reduce Turnover and Overtime in the team;
- Proactively coach and develop team members to drive them to the best performance in collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance): define training needs, organize the workshop within the team, facilitate the team members to join the training courses organized by company
- Be able to evaluate staff's performance and give them clear SMART objectives in order to guide them and improve their skills;
- Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project as well as to comply with studio regulations; when needed, raise issues with Department Heads and HR for suitable solutions; Organize team building activities.
Contribution in Management
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general;
- In collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance), evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, pointing out their strengths and weaknesses; identifying good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.
Reporting: Reporting to RIM R&D Senior Producer, RIM Production Manager, SA2 Studio Manager.
What We’re Searching?
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 language and good understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile);
- Experience in a creative agency with tight deadline and KPI is a plus!;
- Good understanding of Video Game Production processes; iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications…);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent organization and risk management skills. Be able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box;
- Open-minded attitude with flexibility of thinking.
- Self-disciplined and excellent at problem-solving
- Leadership: know how to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance.
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself.
*** And above all, motivation and a passion in Video Game Industry! ***
Who Are We?
Contact person: Mr. Hiếu
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Why join the Gameloft universe? Then, Join the game – together we deliver the best products ever! Address: Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
With a monthly audience of more than 140 million unique players and an inventory of 5 billion impressions, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers advertisers a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 2000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
Our core values:
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
Then, Join the game – together we deliver the best products ever!
People Also Loved
- [HCM] Full-stack Engineer (Angular & Yii) | Attractive Salary
- [HN] Gấp - Lập trình viên HTML5 (mảng Media Player) | 10 triệu - 15 triệu
Công ty cổ phần Bạch Minh (Vega Corporation)
- [HCM] Mobile Game Software Developers (Unity) - Up to $1200
The Representative Office of NHN Entertainment Singapore Pte. Ltd. in HCMC
- [Đà Nẵng] Divmob tuyển Game Designer | Lương hấp dẫn
- [HCM] Mobile Game Developer (Cocos2dx) | $400 - $800
CÔNG TY TNHH YOMI STUDIO
- [HCM / HN / ĐN] | Mobile Game Tester | Attractive salary
- (HCM) | Web Developer (PHP) | Attractive Salary
Go Game Vietnam Limited Liability Company
- (HN) Web Developer (Full Stack) | Attractive Salary
- [HN - Trams Vietnam] Front-end Developers - Up to $1000
- (HN) Lập trình viên Hệ thống C#/ASP.NET/MVC Games | Mức lương hấp dẫn
Simple Connect Fun Studios