As an Game Product Owner at Gameloft, you are responsible for managing and driving game to continue its market success.
You will work closely with Producer, Game Team, QA, Customer Care, and other stakeholders to ensure players the best possible gaming experience.
You are responsible for team management, team development.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
Your role & responsibilities
- Understand our games to develop, plan and implement new game updates continuously.
- Work with Management levels and other internal teams (Developer, QA, Game Design, Graphic Art …) to allocate resources for the projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team.
- Prioritize, schedule, and track tasks to ensure the team’s work is delivered on time.
- Have a good command of the production processes, platforms, and technologies to give the right instructions to the team, review deliverables and ensure that Gameloft processes are respected.
- Be able to make & update planning with accurate estimation of task durations and clear milestones.
- Be the key contact of the project to communicate and provide a clear status of the project to upper management and stakeholders.
- Represent the team to coordinate and manage the relationship efficiently with stakeholders and partners to ensure smooth operations.
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them.
- Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams to ensure that they match Gameloft quality standards.
Your skills & qualifications
- Passion for games, knowledge of the game industry
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology and culture for the development of Agile projects
- Understanding of iOS, Android, Console platforms
- Good understanding of project management process
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skill
- Good command of English – both written and spoken
- Good planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Previous experience with Jira, Confluence is an advantage
Benefits for you
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurance (SI, HI, UI) and extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including internal training, sponsorship training, and e-learning (i-learn, Udemy,...).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas),...
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M - 06:00 P.M, Monday - Friday.
Giải trí/ Game