Tính năng này không khả dụng đối với tài khoản nhà tuyển dụng. Vui lòng thử lại với tài khoản khác.
CB/I Digital is a leading cloud software and digital marketing company with offices in New York, US and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We provide cloud software platforms and performance marketing for large enterprise clients and growing brands, including First Citizens Bank, Beam Suntory, LVMH in the U.S. or Be Group, Vinfast, Hoan My Medical Group, and ACB Bank in Vietnam.
CB/I made Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing private companies in America in 2022, and won two Stevie American Business Awards for Best Marketing Campaigns for Paid Advertising and SEO in 2023.
We built Conative.ai, the data & predictive analytics SaaS platform for Retail & Ecommerce, and are looking for an excellent, proven product manager to get this product to market. Conative.ai helps retail brands increase marketing and inventory efficiencies with our data engine, AI engine and an analytic engine that deliver near-real time data analytics and actionable insights.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a proven Product Manager to help launch and grow a SaaS product into the U.S. and global markets. The ideal candidate should have strong experience in product UX, product marketing and task management skills.
As a product manager for Conative.AI, you will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create world-class experiences for our client's brands. You will:
• Understand and anticipate the current and future needs of our clients and develop a product feature plan that addresses them
• Engage directly with customers to understand their pain points and preferences
• Define and prioritize the product roadmap based on customer and market research, user feedback, customer usage, and competitive analysis
• Write clear and concise product specifications that include user stories, business rules, flows, interaction design guidance, and use cases
• Measure and report on the adoption and impact of new and existing features and use data to recommend feature enhancements
As a product manager for Conative.AI, you will need to have:
• 2+ years of experience in a PM role for a digital (ideally B2B SaaS) product working with PMs, designers, and engineers
• A deep understanding of product management principles and a passion for creating exceptional products that solve customer needs
• A problem-solving mindset that drives you to find the root cause and develop an appropriate solution
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate product ideas and plans effectively to stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• The ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and inspire and motivate team members towards a common goal
• Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
• A desire to work in an early-stage environment, solving grand challenges and comfortable with organized chaos
• A lifelong learning attitude that makes you curious about how things work and eager to grow and improve yourself every day
• An entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to take ownership, operate well in ambiguity, and get things done
Đã hết hạn