Tính năng này không khả dụng đối với tài khoản nhà tuyển dụng. Vui lòng thử lại với tài khoản khác.
- Collaborate with Senior Management Team to develop monthly reports/ad-hoc reports, which include defining key metrics, retrieving data from different sources or supporting in collecting data, and presenting mockups/final report to assist with decision making process and/or monitor business health.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheet & BI tool dashboards to enable automatic reporting process.
- Support company projects with in-depth analysis of current systems and performance metrics and modeling of proposed improvements through process and behavioral changes
- Support system development projects and software vendors selection process in collecting and analyzing business requirements.
- Optimize the use of Internal systems and Microsoft Products to support daily activities within the company.
- Suggest effective database structures for internal systems, review and establish rules for enhancing data quality and reliability.
- Other reasonable duties as requested.
- 1+ year of experience in Business Analysis and/or System Development
- Good knowledge of BPMN, Process Improvement
- Knowledge of Power BI and SQL for data visualization & data manipulation is a plus.
- Critical thinking and resilient
- Presentation and communication skills
- Stakeholder management and project management skills is a big plus
- Eager to learn on the job and new technology, able to self-taught
- English: IELTS: 6.5 - 7.0 (Degree, equivalent certificate, or relevant experience)