QUOINE Pte. Ltd.
QUOINE Pte. Ltd.

QUOINE Pte. Ltd.

Về chúng tôi

We are a leading fintech company that provides trading, exchange, and next generation financial services powered by blockchain technology. We believe cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will shape the future of financial services. We are a FinTech company at heart, focused on making financial services accessible to all. We are now building QUOINE LIQUID, a global liquidity platform backed by our QASH token. Our company is headquartered in Japan with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.

Website: https://liquid.com

Chế độ đãi ngộ

  • Competitive salary & performance bonus
  • HealthInsurance: 100% coverage for you and your wife/husband andkids
  • Annual Health Check-up
  • Working-hardpaysoff . 15 days annual leave/year. 5 single days sick leave covered by company/year (without adoctor’snote)
  • Fitness Allowance - To help you be of sound mind and body, we pay 65% of the gym membership fee at California Fitness & Yoga, and you pay for the other 35%. Contact P&C Team toenroll.
  • Flexible working hours (From Monday and Friday).

Thông tin chung

Lĩnh vực


Kỹ năng

Thông tin liên hệ

Địa chỉ công ty

  • Tầng 22, Tháp 2, Toà nhà Saigon Centre, 92 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Quận 1, HCMC