The Stakeholder Company
Our mission: build tech to connect our divided world.
In 2011, TSC invented the Stakeholder Relationship Management (SRM) space. From its evolution on a Bill Gates team at Microsoft. The Stakeholder Company (TSC) is a global technology company that empowers business and organization leaders to solve complex global issues and create real impact. We provide real-time issue management and stakeholder insights through an AI-driven global sensing system called Atium, monitoring issues and global sentiment in their emerging stage and helping organizations proactively approach those issues. Our software maps complex stakeholder relationships influencing your customers, company, industry, and world. Stakeholder engagement begins with knowing who and what influences the issues you care about. Engaging with TSC gives you access to our Tool, the Data that is pre-populated and curated for you on that Tool, and our Professional Services team to help you navigate that Data. Our clients are top Fortune 500 companies and top NGOs worldwide in 100+ countries and across 20+ industries. We believe that unreasonably great results are best delivered by a highly creative, dedicated, diverse group working in concert to question and challenge the status quo.
- We strive to be the best place you will ever work for
- Fast-track learning through exposure to various roles across the organization
- Honed skill sets
- Direct access, respect, and mentoring from the leadership with an interest in your development
- Hybrid working arrangement (3 days WFO, 2 days WFH)
- Annual Performance Bonus (based on personal and business performance)
- Annual leave: 20 days per year
- Premium health insurance package
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- Business trips to Headquarter in Singapore
Toong Co-working Space, 1 Bis Phạm Ngọc Thạch, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh