This feature is not available for account registered as an employer. Please login with another account.
The foundation for the company was laid by a group of software professionals previously working with prestigious firms in a variety of projects encompassing various services like Mobile and Web Application Development. The company has grown leaps and bounds since inception and currently consists of a highly experienced and talented workforce building solutions and delivering excellent user experience. We are working with international clients from Singapore, Korea, UK, USA, European and major multinational corporations like Recpic, Krowdpop etc …
CAN’s programming projects have a strong focus on daily activities and entertaining mobile applications. Especially with a starting point as a design agency, CAN Group incorporated closely between the creative team, who are highly knowledgeable in UX/UI, and Developer team to create products using the latest programming trends and international standards.
Currently, CAN Group is looking for 01 RUBY ON RAIL DEVELOPER with minimum 1 years of experience to join the programming projects with our international partners.
- Joining CAN Group, you will get to immerse in a young, dynamic and professional startup environment. Be able to learn programming expertise from our Code team and UX/UI design team.
- Challenging yourself with international clients from Singapore, Korea, UK, USA, European and major multinational corporations like Recpic, Krowdpop etc …
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered to do great things
- Broaden your network in the domestic and international creative and web industry.
- Come to work every day fuelled with inspiration in our beautiful and open-space office, which has been featured in Tech In Asia as one of the top co-working spaces in Ho Chi Minh city, located at G07, The Manor 2, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Check out the feature article here: http://cangroup.io/